Looking for your next adventure?
- This is an exciting time to be part of the Rosalind Franklin Institute, and we are looking for team members who will be proud to say that they were there at the start.
Always something new
- We work on world-unique technologies. We can guarantee that if you have a passion for technology, the projects we are undertaking are some of the most exciting around.
Science with real life benefits
- We are dedicated to providing insight into health and disease through our research, leading to real patient benefit. Our research has the potential to change lives.
Make meaningful connections
- With members including some of the leading research-intensive universities in the world, and partnerships with global industry, working with the Franklin is the perfect way to develop your career.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- We know diversity drives innovation. Therefore, we are committed to building inclusive practices, which encourage, support and celebrate diversity in all its forms. To facilitate this commitment, we are active members of the Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion and have a number of groups on campus which aid in supporting our diverse staff. For further information, view our equality, diversity and inclusion policy.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Happy to talk about flexible working arrangements
- Generous pension (employer contribution currently up to 18%)
- Maternity, paternity and adoption leave
- Campus location in beautiful countryside
- Easy travel to campus - free car parking, Oxford Bus discount scheme and cycle-2-work scheme
- Subsidised restaurant and coffee outlets
- Employee discounts and benefits
- Training and development opportunities for staff at all levels
We will advertise any positions open at the Institute on this page, to view our current vacancies click here
Details of any research collaborations or relevant vacancies at our partner institutes will also be listed here. We are happy to receive enquiries from researchers, please contact email@example.com with details of your area of interest, or use the contact form.